May 21, 2008

Awards, awards, tra la la la!!

Lately I think I got stuck with dandelions - that was my way to tame them :) I think every gardener needs that sooner or later, right?
While I was stuck, Victoria, a great blogger at Teachings of the Horse gave me the award!
This is always so nice to know, that out there is somebody appreciating something you pore over long hours...

Yes, it is good to have friends...
I hope, one day to see in real world, so if you are planning to come to Poland, please let me know, it would be so nice to meet :)

So my choice of blogs to award would be following...

Barbara at Abenteuer Garten - for showing us beautifully warm and different ways to look at gardening.

Yolanda Elizabet at Bliss - for cheering us up and showing in a witty, warm, friendly way all interesting things about gardening and felines, for taking us to excursions to new, great places and for teaching us how to make great potager.

Frances at Faire Garden - for wonderful, warm and witty ways to write about garden and great photography.

Laeriss at A Heart in Provence - for utter, absolute, breath-stopping and implicit beauty in pictures, that give the justice to this awesome beauty on the Earth.

Billy at Garden Wise Guy - for teaching us how to approach compositions in the garden in direct and uncompromising ways :)

I wish to keep on reading your blogs for long, long years and I hope you accept this award as a humble sign of appreciation :)

6 comments:

Frances, said...

How very sweet of you, Ewa, thank you so much. If I ever get to Poland, you will be hearing from me for sure! You have been loyal reader and good friend, you are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Frances at Faire Garden

Barbara said...

You make me blush Ewa! Thank you very much for your appreciation (which I could give back to you and your interesting and beautiful blog!). It is very nice of you and I'm glad you like to visit my blog too.

Philippe Rissetto said...

Un grand merci pour vos compliments et pour cet "award" !
J'en suis très touchée et je suis heureuse aussi de vous découvrir.
Petit clin d'œil : ma grand-mère est d'origine polonaise.
A bientôt.

Garden Wise Guy said...

What a pleasure to read you comment, then find myself in such great company. You've made my day a bit brighter. Click over to my blog for a bigger 'thank you'.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You received a well deserved award Ewa. I also like the blogs you mentioned.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your blog is beautiful Ewa. I have enjoyed visiting you...
Penny

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS