February 5, 2010

Gardening shoes - casting

My old gardening shoes are green, used and hmmm... little boring. Standard shoes offer in the shops is exactly the same: green and boring, so when I started gardening 6 years ago I got standard gardening shoes.
Now, when I grew with my garden during the last 6 years, we are getting to different next level, so more color and more style is highly appreciated.
I make casting for new ones for new season - see on the picture, I spotted them recently and don't know which one to choose... or maybe I shall look little more and find something more fancy? What do you think?

6 comments:

Darla said...

I think these are all great! I have the old boring black rubber boots that everyone in my home and neighborhood laugh at!! May be I'll paint some flowers on them..

chaiselongue said...

These are all lovely! I especially like the spotted ones, the black with candy-colours and the purpley colours ... I'm looking forward to seeing which you choose!

AnneTanne said...

I don't like rubber boots in the garden...(too cold).
I prefer to use old 'hiking boots' when the sole is too worn to use during mountain hikes.

Shirley Bovshow "EdenMaker" said...

These are gorgeous boots. How much do they cost in Poland?
Shirley Bovshow
Garden World Report

Kathryn/plantwhateverbringsyoujoy.com said...

I ADORE the leopardy wild cat (whatever they are) boots! How fun!! Do you wear warm socks? I learned when I lived in Holland that the Dutch had the right idea by wearing wooden shoes stuffed with straw (I think that's right) outside. Practical. Not that warm, however. Is this for summer?? I'd wear them about town!

Ewa said...

They are rather for late spring/ summer/early autumn wet days - when it is still pretty warm :)

Their price is 32$

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS